What 10 places around where you live would YOU take a brand new visitor to your area?
1. There's a small burger stand in Fall City, you get 3 burgers for 6 dollars and they are as home made as your mother would make .
2. The river * if it is summer* some of the best memories growing up is hanging out down by the river. We now bring Riaan down there to play.
3.The space needle* I live in Seattle you cant miss that
4. Pike place market. If you have never seen someone through a fish it is a truly interesting place.
5. Leavenworth. The whole town is dutch themed. In December they light the whole town with the most amazing Christmas lights.
6.China Town. Most big cities have them but ours has to be the best. With the best flat fortune cookies :)
7.Third place books. It's a book store with both new and used books. It has the biggest selection of books, two floors and hours of looking .
8.Broadway/ university village.People who have never been to Seattle want to see the grunge culture , the music, the tattoo's and the Mohawks. These things can all be found in our house but is every where you look in Seattle.
9. Bastyr university.One of the world's leading academic centers for education, research and clinical service in the natural health arts and sciences, Bastyr continues to be in the forefront of developing the model for 21st century medicine.
10. My home. I love meeting new people and welcoming them into our home to learn about them . There journey.