Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confessions Of a Nursing Mom

So I stole this from http://jackiejoos.blogspot.com/. She writes a blog about your journey of learning with her son Logan . If you want to link up please join along. I had a good laugh while reading it .

My confessions are

I drink a coke everyday.

I nurse whenever she wants.

She sleeps in bed with us so I just sleep topless and it makes it easier on both us .

I have actually hung over her infant car seat to allow her to nurse while we are driving.Can you just imagine what the car next to us thinks?

I once pumped and didn't want the milk to go bad so I gave it to my toddler.

I don't eat with a blanket over my head so neither does my baby.

Oh did I mention my husband gets very offended when people think nursing is " weird"! He is my advocate and I love him .

Did you know breastmilk can be used for lots of things ? Like ear infections !

What about you any crazy nursing stories you want to share ?

No comments:

Post a Comment