Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 8 Gluten free

We are still withdrawing I have no doubt but I think we are through the worst of it .

This is what we are seeing

* Better eye contact

* Regular hard stools

* Increase in vocab ( 2 new sounds "B" and "M". When you only have 5 sounds adding 2 is huge)

* Intense tantrums but less frequent

* More affection in appropriate times (ex. when someone leaves, comes home, asks for a hug)

* Intense grinding of his teeth more

* Shorter nap during the day

* Sleeping more at night and falling asleep easier

We are still having daily struggles with things but I find myself seeing hope. I see the changes happening and if nothing else but by chance I will take what I can get.

On a very good note we see the childrens audiologist next Wed. the 23rd for a hearing test and I cant wait . Once we know if he is hearing correctly that will give us so many answers. Friday the 25th we go in for a physical and hopefully discuss more about allergy tests, stool tests, and full blood work .

No comments:

Post a Comment