Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It Has Been...

Slow with a touch of a nasty cough, sore throat and lots of disney movies . Yes thats right we have been sick . Moms dont really get sick days so I ended up being the sickest but hey Nana ( my mom) came over to help and that is what she did . She cleaned, she cooked and she held an unhappy teething babe.

On a diffrent note we have been making lots of good gluten free treats like snickerdoodle cookies and chocolate chip cookies. Nothing beats cookies and milk on a sick day with a fire.

We had therapy last week at the park and well it went...ok . I mean Riaan was so excited to show R all the cool leafs, toys and rocks. But I am still trying to figure out how this helps him . I am still trying to figure out what guided play means .

This blog is just a little bit of everything ! Hopefully soon we will all feel better and I will be back in action with something better to talk about .

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to get better soon! Nothing is worse than a sick family when you are not feeling your best either. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete