Monday, August 3, 2009

Not My Child



Welcome to Not My Child! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So this week while we were visiting my mother , Riaan didn't pull the fire alarm ! The fire station didn't have to come to double check everything was OK....There wasn't multiple women outside waiting for the fire men to see if they were good looking and I defiantly wasn't so embarrassed when the fire department showed up they didn't have to comfort me and tell it happens all the time !

Riaan also was NOT clever enough to pull our dinning room table chair outside so he could turn the bbq on . I was watching him closer then that ! I wouldnt be blogging or anything .

No comments:

Post a Comment