Saturday, April 3, 2010

The decision has been made

Riaan is going to preschool.April 12th.

They just want me to drop him off. I have decided to drop him off and hang around the school that day . I wont be in class but thankfully they have an observation window where I can look in and he cant see me .

I am thankful that they will have an assistant in class to give him 100% attention for the first week . I am so scared and nervous, but I cant know if he is ready without trying.

http://www.nsd.org/education/school/school.php?sectionid=31

I really did like the teacher and she used words that comforted me like .

Nurture

Cared

Loved

Protect

Please keep us in your thoughts as we continue this journey of the unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you sweetheart! Yes it's hard at first, but you're making the best decision. It says a lot that you are able to put your insecurity aside. I'm proud of you and I hope you find the strength you need right now. :)

    ReplyDelete