Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How was your christmas ?

I know I am super late on this post but we are still recovering from the holidays around here . Our Christmas was easy going we woke up and my mom "nana" and my brother Cris " dude" were here . Riaans face looked like this when he was some presents that didn't need to be opened.



Even Lyla was excited to see her new toy that daddy already put together for her.



Everyone else though was exhausted from my birthday party the night before. After opening presents daddy and Riaan put together his new tool bench.



Thankfully after the ham was in the oven we were all ready to take a nap. Look at these sweet sleeping babies.




I am so Thankfully we decided to do Christmas. It was just the way I imagined it. We had an easy going day playing with toys, eating Chinese food left overs, watching funny movies and spending time together which in my opinion made the best Christmas.

Next year we will be traveling to Virgina for Christmas and I hope next year will be just as great.

No comments:

Post a Comment