Saturday, December 19, 2009

Toy Story

So Riaan's favorite movie, toy, t-shirt right now all is Toy Story themed. We watch Toy Story 1 and 2 every day. He demands the shirts, teh sweatshirt, the pj's. He carries woody around the house and crys if we dont wonder into the disney store at the mall just to stand and look at the Toy Story toys. Before I would think oh how cute a child into a movie, normal right ? But no now I worry is he becoming fixated, is this a sign of autism?

I am thankful to be trying to put aside my concern as our genetics testing came back all normal. THANK GOD ( whatever that means). I feel so thankful and some how in my mind I know someone or something was watching out for our family . I was so scared of this, I was so scared something was so wrong with our child. I mean you cant fix genetics .

We now wait the pediatrician feels comfortable with waiting tell Riaan is 3 to do anymore testing . Now we just need Riaan to start talking .

No comments:

Post a Comment